Online Armor - a look into the future

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Peter2150, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi All

Just to give a hint of some things that are being persued at Online Armor, Mike gave the beta testers a hint he is playing with kernel mode drivers for futures stuff. He said he had some early prototype code running. I kind of chuckled and responded it would be fun as my machine has crashed with the first kernel mode attempts of everything I've run. So he sent me the prototype code.

Is is just a simple keylogger detecting a couple of major keyloggers if present. Main point was to test the kernel mode aspect. It worked beatifully and confirmed my system was free of these keyloggers.

This just gives us a hint of some the places Mike might take Online Armor. I am just impressed that there first Kernel mode efforts are succesfull and can't wait to see what comes from this.

Pete

2. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

Very excited to hear about this and I am really looking forward to Online Armor 1.2 and beyond! :D

3. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

4. MikeNash

MikeNash Security Expert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.