tds3.kf received from DCS got rejected. Can't even start tds-3.exe

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by wanchan, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanchan

wanchan Registered Member

Bought TDS3 a while ago. Not using for more than 1 year, I thought I wanted to take another look at it. Here the problem started. Appreciate your help and advices.

I requested a new tds3.kf my emailing at support@diamondcs.com.au, and I today received a new tds3.kf from DCS, but the received tds3.kf file was rejected by TDS3 trial upon a Windows reboot. After this, whenever click on the TDS program shorcut, the program refuses to initiate with following message. And tds3.kf has been renamed to tds3.kf file.BAD in the TDS directory. I am unsure about what other file names have been modified due to the bad tds3.kf. Can anyone kindly confirm what else have been modified within the TDS directory? Is the installed program is still usable with another good tds3.kf from DCS? I hate to see it turns into another huge project. Got lots thigns to take care of at work. :'(

"Illegal/Blocked Keyfile
    The keyfile you are using has been blocked or is illegal. Please contact tech@diamondcs.com.au and attach your ketfile and proof of purchase if you believe this is error."

I followed closely the official intructions when installing the latest version TDS3 and appying the key file and updates. In particular, before the system reboot, I manually copied the followings into the TDS directory.
    1. tds3.kf
    2. radius.td3
    3. update.cfg

Appreciate your advices.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi,

Your keyfile was blacklisted, usually this only happens if your payment was reversed - a chargeback or refund. Please email us at support if you have any queries, but this doesn't happen unless there was a chargeback on the purchase

3. wanchan

wanchan Registered Member

I will do a research on this on my end as well. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.