4.0.474.0 will not update

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by MOM2009, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOM2009

MOM2009 Guest

Hi,

after doing a fresh install of NOD32 Antivirus x64 4.0.474.0 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (all updates installed) german, NOD32 will not update. When I start the Update Job automatically I got the message that there is no update necessary.

the installed signature is Update 4628 (20091122) but there are many newer files on the website. so could someone from ESET please check whats going on here!

Best Regards,
    MOM2009

2. RyanW

RyanW Registered Member

3. MOM2009

MOM2009 Guest

I tried the mentioned solution but this doesn't work on my machine.

4. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Ongoing thread here. Many of us are perplexed as this is unusual - my best guess is an issue with the update servers but ESET isn't saying, yet :shifty:

5. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

I assume flushing your update cache? It will not accomplish anything if there are no updates to obtain.

6. MOM2009

MOM2009 Guest

yeah this situation sucks. why can't they simply do it like other vendors and give the user a simple downloadlink to get the latest signature if their on automatically update process got ****ed up.

7. OTP Frodo

OTP Frodo Registered Member

Looks like mine are coming down now, both for a client and for the mirror. Update on this situation soon.
    -Joe

8. MOM2009

MOM2009 Guest

after hitting the update button serveral times it has updated now. very strange

9. RyanW

RyanW Registered Member

Sounds like you just snuck yourself into an update slot. I wonder if eset's servers are too overloaded from their recent surge of popularity?

10. OTP Frodo

OTP Frodo Registered Member

I have 4652 in the client. I have 4652 in my mirror.
    -Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.