I'm done

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by zonemaster60, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zonemaster60

zonemaster60 Registered Member

After going to the store and away from my computer for about 30 minutes and come back to an unstable and unusable system after reboot, I am done.

I have completely uninstalled RVS2010 from my system. It took me almost an hour to get my system to reboot after it left it unusable. Thank god I had a Vista recovery disk that allowed me to bypass everything and go in and restore my system a day or 2 earlier and remove returnil.

I'm sorry guys but until you convince me that RVS 2010 is going work under most condtions I WILL not reinstall it.

I'm to old and to tired to reinstall my OS 4 times this year due to stupid program errors not by the fault of myself.

2. philby

philby Registered Member

Just guessing but people who might want to help might need to know what exactly happened.

philby

3. zonemaster60

zonemaster60 Registered Member

I have had several issues before and have had patience enough to resolve them but this problem was unwarranted and just appeared out of no where.

I come home to a popup saying 'RPC server unavailable (or similar). I am assuming it was a windows service. I figured what the hell and reset my computer.

I get nothing and it would refuse to boot into windows. I tried uninstalling the program in safe mode, but it wouldn't allow me to.

So I reboot again which then my computer goes into an endless reboot cycle never getting to the windows logon screen. I was pissed, so I ended up leaving my computer for about 30 minutes to watch a TV show.

I came back and put in my Vista Boot Disk, which EVERYONE should have I may add. Ran that run the repair function and POOF my system rebooted and after it finishing I promptly removed RVS.

Sorry but I stand at saying until whatever issues are resolved that causes all these problems, I'm done. I really appreciate the free upgrade from RVS 2008 but at this point it's not worth it.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  4. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG Registered Member

I took mine off after all my system restore points were removed by it. That is on Vista system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.