Vista 64Bit imaging

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by joojoo, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joojoo

joojoo Registered Member

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if TI10 or TI11 supports Vista 64bit?

If not, is there any other imaging software that does?

Thanks

Take care

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello joojoo,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Acronis True Image 11 Home as well as the previous Acronis True Image 10.0 Home fully support Windows Vista x64 operating system. Please visit Acronis online store in order to purchase the product.

If you have any further questions concerning our software, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

3. disturbed4686

disturbed4686 Registered Member

I don't know if it's just me, but when I try to make a backup with ATI 11 on Vista Ultimate x64, I don't have the option to make a backup on Shutdown. Is this because of Vista x64, or is it something stupid I missedo_O?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,
    The option to create a scheduled task on Windows Vista shutdown (no matter x32 or x64 edition) is not currently available in Acronis True Image 11 Home due to the new operating system peculiarities. However we would like to inform you that our Development Team is working hard on making Acronis software better and most probably the future versions of the product will support such a feature.

We are always at your service should you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

5. disturbed4686

disturbed4686 Registered Member

anyone know if the new update 8053 works with vista to do backups on shutdown?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.