I think that creation of such rule will have no effect because self defense will 'eliminate' this rule from working and this is ok IMHO....
I recall such issue in the past:
It was solved by uninstalling some (buggy?)...
Or first doing reboot (sorry if this is silly suggestion), but I can experience same behaviour when I do disable, reboot and enable sequence...
Have you same problem with previous verisons e.g on 6.0.308 OR V5?
Personally I think that this is wrong to assume that there exist soft that will protect you for all threads.. it does not exists, but I...
I think that switch from prerelease to release give you nothing (Marcos can confirm) you have most probably newest available modules...
I understand that Marcon meant to do two tests:
1. enable service in safeboot and rename eamonm driver file (ehdrv stays unchanged)
Wierd issue, but have you tried to remove ESET Data Updfiles content?
On my computer location is as follows: C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET...
Can you answer in following questions:
1. Those locks - how you experiencing them - it is everytime to try to login? It is lock so that...
Well I think it depends on your needs, but basically in most cases you should use latest versions since some features are introduced that...
From your description it seems that it happens once right? After system is up right?
I think that V5 is still mor stable for now...
So how about V5. If you have V5 installed then everything is ok?
It happens only on V6?
I think it is known issue.
Marcos wrote here http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=340690 that issue is going to be...
1. On what system user is experiencing this issue?
2. Is it just after installation of product?
3. When he/she is opening eset panel -...
According to AV test - I think that those are pointless and not showing reality.
For me AV is good when I don't see it all...
Check for two things:
1. if hips is really working - try to kill ekrn.exe from taskman
2. check if issue still exists when you are logged in as...
I think you should use Endpoint solution for ANY server system.
Just download trial of EES and check.
Separate names with a comma.