Zwei-Stein v3.01

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by AvianFlux, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvianFlux

AvianFlux Registered Member

Zwei-Stein Video Compositor-Editor

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/neomoniker/nscreen.jpg

Input:
    Input Media compatible with Internet Explorer 4.0 (*.avi,*.wav,*.jpg,*.gif,*.png etc...)
    Imports http:// and ftp:// URL's for projects and clips.

Output: Outputs AVI 1.0, RealVideo® RealAudio®, Windows Media Format (*.wmv), WAV, and BMP.

Editing Capacity:
    Up to 512 Video/Media Clips on up to 512 Tracks, each of which may have up to 512 Sub Tracks, etc... (This effectively comprises an editing capacity that is only limited by disk space.

Effects:
    up to 64 Video Effects per Video/Image Clip (up to 64 of which can be auxiliary output pins).
    Opacity Generators (RGB/Chroma/Green and Brightness Keys)
    Cropping (Rectangle, Circle, Oval etc... with Adjustable Edge Smoothness)
    Matrix Effects (Key/Opacity Smoother, Edge Detection, Blurr all with adjustable matrix size and all except key smoother with adjustable blend factors)
    Wipes at any Angle with adjustable gradient
    Image distortion along x/y axis
    Rotation with adjustable angle, and adjustable full rotation count)
    Color, Opacity and Chromacity Adjustments based on Associated RGB,Chroma,Green,Brightness or shape key (Circle,Rectangle,Oval)
    Color and Opacity Mapping
    Time-Dependent Editing:
    All Cropping and Composition Rectangles with millisecond-precision tweening.
    All Effect Adjustments including key colors and tolerances, gradient smoothness etc with time-based, millisecond-precision, linear tweeing.
    Snap to and Quantize to Effective Time Steps, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 Musical Beats, Musical Measures In Clip Positioning, Time Adjustment, Make Range Adjustment etc...

Output Resolution:
    Up to and Including 800*600 30fps 44.1 khz stereo (AVI and Real Media), including DV NTSC (720*480) and DV PAL resolutions.

Requirements:

Windows (95/98/NT/2K), DirectX(*) 3.00 or later, Windows Media Player, 16 MB of Memory (64MB or more Recommended), 20 MB of Harddrive Space.

Note: Works with XP.

2. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

So, AvianFlux, have you tried this prog?

It looks like it does alot, have to check it out, better........things like this make my download trigger finger go on automatic! :p

Thanks for the info!

Marja[​IMG]

3. AvianFlux

AvianFlux Registered Member

Yes, I, too, have a twitchy download finger. ;)

If it looks good, it gets downloaded whether I need it or not.

I've got tons of free programs in my computer, but only use around dozen of them. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.