ZoneAlarm problem

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by fosius, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fosius

fosius Registered Member

Hi, I have a strange problem with ZoneAlarm 6.0. I've had ZoneAlarm for two moths but weird problem occurred few days ago. When I start computer, ZoneAlarm shows a window that it has found a new connection.. I didn't change any network settings so I really do not understand this. What can cause this problem? I do really like ZoneAlarm and don't want to switch to another firewall. Thank you all in advance.

2. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

Did you look in the firewall Zones? It put a loopback adapter in mine and I just OK`ed it. Loopback adapter 127.0.0.1 is a needed part for me.

3. fosius

fosius Registered Member

I looked at it and made a screenshot:

Attached Files:

4. beetlejuice69

This is what mine looks like.

Attached Files:

5. beetlejuice69

So by the looks of things you need to put the new network in the internet zone.

6. fosius

fosius Registered Member

But as I said everything was going ok this weird problem occurred only few days ago.. I will try re-installing ZoneAlarm but it really annoys me :'( I will let you know how I go..

7. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

There was a problem with ZA finding new networks in an older version of 6.xx but it was fixed in the latest version, so it should be ok. If it just happened once, then I'd ok it and not worry. But if it's happening over and over, then there is something wrong and you'll have to track it down obviously.. Otherwise it could just be a little glitch and all is fine..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.