ZoneAlarm Pro 3.0 released

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by javacool, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

To all who doubt ZoneLabs - they're getting the minor "kinks" worked out of the 3.0 release. We just have to be a little patient.

3. Liquid_Fish

Liquid_Fish Registered Member

Does anyone know where to send bug reports to Zonelabs?  I went to their web site and looked under the "contact us" web page but it was a blank web page.

I found this new bug.   The following web site will crash true vector.  Try it at your own risk.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2853624,00.html

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

That website caused no problems for me - is there any specific thing one must do to cause it to crash?

Also, what operating system are you using on the system where ZAP crashes? And what version of ZAP 3.0 do you have?

5. Liquid_Fish

Liquid_Fish Registered Member

i'm running xp with 3.0.082.

Its not always the same.  For instance, today I opened the page twice from the link I provided with no problems ( except a bunch of script shows up on the web page ).  Then I clicked on the reply button to reply to your message and it crashed then.  I've got every privacy setting at high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.