Zone Alarm Technical Support problems.

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by buckshee, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshee

buckshee Registered Member

I hope some-one can help me.
    I have an issue in which I want to get a hold of Zone Alarm Tech support. I went to their web site and clicked on Support and get a window that says "Failed to load session" - It does the same on my ipod touch. I joined the ZoneAlarm forum 4 days ago but the administrator hasn't approved me to post yet (grrrr)
    I did a search on Zone Alarm chat and found a link. I filled in my name and email address and it also wanted a password o_O I wanted to let them know that I couldn't contact support. Then I get an email saying I was supposed to go to a web site to complete registration for Premium service - I didn't go to the link.
    This is crazy - I don't know how to get a hold of anyone at Checkpoint. I tried emailing support@zonealarm.com but the reply said they don't respond to the emails and gave me a link to get support. I clicked on it and got "Failed to load session" again
    I give up - I can't find a phone number or email to contact them and their web site doesn't work - I won't buy from them again after this

2. littlebits

littlebits Registered Member

3. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Try the chat link here..on the right hand side at the top
    https://support.zonealarm.com/
    and for the department ..put in non technical.I spoke to a rep yesterday (regarding automatic licence renewal),.I did put in my licence number though,and i didn't get any messages about premium services or putting in a password?The guy i spoke too sorted out my problem in about a minute so cant complain on that score.As you say though ,its not a very good way to contact customer support.Some of those phone numbers cost more than the software's worth if your on them a long time and have to contact them that way.
    Edit...
    What browser are you having trouble with regarding the chat session?.

4. fax

fax Registered Member

Free ZA support for registered user never had any e-mail to contact with. This is since ever. There was a web form up to a couple of years ago. Due to user feedback and their dislike of web forms and e-mail services they decided to switch to live chat where you can be supported on the spot.

Paid telephone line is for non supported versions (e.g.ZA free) and for general problems related to the system and not ZA.

If you are contacting ZA from outside the US or using dynamic IPs you may encounter the problem of failed connections, refresh your IP or try this link: http://bit.ly/olFSvB

5. buckshee

buckshee Registered Member

This link for chat doesn't work. I live in Canada and want support for Zone Alarm Pro (172 days left) It must be the `dynamic IP' problem mentioned in the answer above. The link I was given there seems to work. Hopefully I can get somewhere now - thanks guys

6. fax

fax Registered Member

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.