Zone Alarm - Replacement?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by CustomHVAC, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomarjr3

nomarjr3 Registered Member

I downloaded the installer from FileHippo.

Haven't really tried installing it, I just heard from other internet sources that the paid version of Zonealarm is the only version fully compatible with Windows 7.

2. fax

fax Registered Member

Lol... it is win 7 compatible and direct link to the file has already been given two posts above :)

Fax

3. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Ok I see this alot and it has spiked my curiosity. Why do people download from 3rd party download sites instead of directly from the source, where they know they are getting the most up to date version. It makes no sense, If they host a download site on the main site use it not something that can be months out of date.

4. nomarjr3

nomarjr3 Registered Member

Just because it is a 3rd party site, doesn't necessarily mean it is not up to date.

Filehippo is one of the most reputable software repository sites, along with MajorGeeks and Download.com
    It is the official alternative download for CCleaner.

All of the software available for download are guaranteed up-to-date.

5. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Again. Downloading it strait from the vendor would be the best idea as there site is always going to have the Official release regardless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.