Zone Alarm 7.0.462.000

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Vettetech, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolWebSearch

CoolWebSearch Registered Member

Well,from user's experience like myself I never got infected,and even my friend cousins have tested ZA Pro's inbound protection-nothing could get in,despite I gave them my IP address,and I let computer to be on the internet 8 hours,straight.

2. Sportscubs1272

Sportscubs1272 Registered Member

I like ZA because it plays nice with Antivir and Threatfire and I can easily adjust program settings. I paid 27 bucks for my first ZA Pro license and I have been able to find legit licenses for free ever since! I'm now using ZA Antispyware for free because of the Patch Tuesday Giveaway.

3. Vettetech

Vettetech Former Poster

I defragged with Perfectdisk 8 and my boot up times are alittle better. Welcome screen hangs at around 15 - 20 sec. No biggie I guess cause once its up and running your fine. I downloaded a leak test and Comodo failed it even after denying it. Comodo IMO has way too many options and settings. ZAAS askes you once about a program and thats it. I have ZAAS free for a year so I might as well use it. Comodo needs to polish up 3.0. Was thinking of tryong Online Armor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.