ZIP POSTAL CODE FOR BUYING ACRONIS????

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Phillip, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phillip

Phillip Registered Member

Guys

I am trying to buy acronis. I get a little pop up irritating screen everytime I try to check out telling me to enter a postal code or zip postal code. South Africa hasnt got a zip postal code. When I enter the city postal code it gets rejected how irritating. Its more hefty to make an international call for ordering any ideas on how to handle this?

2. Christopher_NC

Christopher_NC Registered Member

Phillip,

Unfortunately, I have no advice on how to order TI from South Africa. I hope you are able to swiftly resolve what I'm sure must be a frustrating situation. Come back to the forums and tell us how you got on, and welcome aboard. There are times, even once you get the program, you may need similar patience to get things running smoothly on your system. So, hang in there. It's worth the effort.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  3. starsfan09

starsfan09 Registered Member

...and how does this relate to this user trying to purchase TI from South Africa? o_O

Phillip,
    Email TI, and explain your situation. They should have a suitable solution for you.

4. Christopher_NC

Christopher_NC Registered Member

Starsfan,

It doesn't. And, I likely shouldn't have posted this here. :oops: 'Twas a bit of a late night flame on my part. I'll try to stay on topic, and have removed most of my admittedly off topic comments. Thanks for the reminder!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  5. arthurw

arthurw Registered Member

Just go to acronis.co.za and buy there. easy-peasy.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Phillip,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that "ZIP/Postal Code" is an obligatory field, so if you do not have any or it is not accepted for some reason, you still need to put something in there (for example, the abbreviation of your town/province).

If that doesn't help, please try purchasing the software in the secondary Acronis online store:

If you are still unable to purchase the software for some reason, you can also try to buy it at http://acronis.co.za/ as suggested by arthurw. I confirm that http://acronis.co.za/ is our official distributor in South Africa.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.