Zemana Update 1.7.2.935 Janurary 17th 2009

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Dark Shadow, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone

Someone Registered Member

According to emsisoft, Mamutu is "a pure behavior blocker, made to detect real malware infections." so I would assume that means not detecting tests.

That seems like overkill to me.

2. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

it really isnt that much overkill, when i ran antilogger and Mamutu they usually didn't give a pop-up about the same things, so it worked fine.

3. Max Zorin

Max Zorin Former Poster

I have Zemana along with A2 Pro - which incorporates Mamutu and there are no conflicts as they work in different ways and cover different threats.

I have previously used SSM and prior to that ProcessGuard. They each worked well, but did not pass all the tests as Zemana did. Zemana is quieter as well - many HIPS have lots of alerts, so the user gets in the habit of just clicking on YES to move on - without reading the alert!

AntiLogger does not work with Ikarus, but is fine with the way it is implemented in A2.

MZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.