Zemana Licensing

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Kid Shamrock, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Shamrock

Kid Shamrock Registered Member

I recently bought two licenses for Zemana when it was offered on BDJ. However, I only received one license key. I planned to use one license now and save the other for a second machine I plan to buy in a couple of months. Shouldn't I have received two keys? I don't want to activate on one machine and have the clock running out on both licenses. I emailed Zemana support, but have not received an answer. Is anyone here familiar with how Zemana handles multiple licenses?

2. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

I took up the same offer, except I bought four licences. I thought I had a problem, when I only received the one key.

I emailed for clarification, and received a reply, which informed the following:

"In order to make the activation process easy on multiple PCs , we are generating the same license key but every license key includes In-Use counter in our server and one single license can not activated on more than one PC.For example your license can not activate 5 PC."

P.S. I haven't activated my license yet, because I still have a free license which expires early next year. Come January, I will activate the new license key.

3. Kid Shamrock

Kid Shamrock Registered Member

Thanks for the reply Tarnak, but Zemana's reply still leaves open the time limit question. They are saying that you're limited to the number of activations that you've paid for, but once you activate the first one does time start running out on all licenses, or just one? o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.