Zemana AntiLogger – Free Licenses Give Away

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by kasperking, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iii

iii Registered Member

whens the last day we can activate

2. nineine

nineine Registered Member

I sent an e-mail to Zemana Support earlier today regarding the same question. I was told that you must activate your license key before this giveaway ends, in order for it to stay valid. If you don't activate the license by the end of the giveaway, you will lose it.

3. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

oo, nice info, but if we activate the license now then just uninstall it, the license will stay valid correct? (cuz im not sure if i want to keep zemana on my system at this moment, but i want to have the license at hand if needed)

4. nineine

nineine Registered Member

Unfortunately I cannot answer this question, because Zemana Support did not tell me. I know that after activating the free OA++ licenses the first time, even if you're not using the key they will stay valid for the one year term(OA++ will be counting down the year though). I would assume that the Zemana license keys would work the same way. However, Zemana won't give you the 30 days to activate your license like OA++.

5. renegade08

renegade08 Registered Member

There has been released new version 1.9.2.164.

6. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

How light it this software?

Any software incompatibility I should know about?

Does this app pop up 30 times a min when trying to install a new app? :p

7. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

It'll work with what you have, no problems. Software installs, maybe two pop-ups max.

8. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

Ok, I might have to install this on my machine. I was worried it was going to be like last time I installed a HIPS app, it must have took me 20 min's just to answer all the popups at boot time.

9. firzen771

just curious, what part of it or what about it wasnt good enuff?

10. acuariano

acuariano Registered Member

download page only give ne option to run or cancel,not to "save" app. .
    anybody else..?
    -also when the GAOTD is over?..didn't find the date..
    this looks better than keyscrambler.

11. kasperking

kasperking Registered Member

Re: Zemana AntiLogger – Free Licenses Give Away

hi....this isn't a gaotd offer its arranged by Bill Mullins http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2010/01/28/free-licenses-for-zemana-antilogger-3-days-only/ it gets over on 31st.....try d/l from here....http://www.zemana.com/Download.aspx

12. acuariano

tried but this is what i get..

Attached Files:

13. acuariano

there is another link,but that looks in german.

14. kasperking

Attached Files:

15. iii

iii Registered Member

what happens after the 1 year is over can we still use it or will it need to be renewed

16. cruelsister

cruelsister Registered Member

I've been using Zemana for over a year so would like to address some of the above questions:

1). Zemana takes up about 12,000K (consistently) of System RAM. Virtual is about the same. You will HARDLY EVER hear a peep from Zemana unless you run a keylogger. Although this may trouble some people, I feel that Keyloggers are about the worst sort of malware that your computer can be infected by (that is unless you do no Shopping, Banking, Trading, etc).

All of the keyloggers that are available will bt stopped by Zemana. Also I've tried Keyloggers that were coded from scratch by friends (truly Zero-day); Zemana detected all. As I really haven't found any Security software that does even a marginal job in the detection and prevention of Keyoggers I feel that Zemana is essential to have.

2). When your subscription has lapsed you'll get an annoy screen at bootup (a warning will start 7 days prior to expiration). I forget if it will automatically shut down or not.

3). I received a code for this product from somewhere or other in November. My previous subscription ran Jan 10th in November's code and it was activated with an expiration date of Jan 10, 2011.

To sum up, using this program along with Keyscambler will protect you from a class of malware that the vast majority of AV's and AM's ignore. For free it's a steal.

17. acuariano

aren't both for the same use?

18. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Keyscrambler free is for browsers only. Zemana is for all programs, for example, many might run Opera portable, k-meleon portable, the chat program emesene (instead of msn), a financial reporting program, or other non-standard programs.

If you're wanting security across all your programs, I'd say Zemana is more versatile.

19. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

why??:eek:

20. firzen771

so wait a second, let me get this straight, ur saying the product is bad because its made in Turkey? ur basing ur judgment on nationalityo_O

21. firzen771

so that just naturally makes software developers in Turkey incompetent? ur reasoning is complete ignorance. I have no problem with u not like the product, but ur reason is because u think that country cant develop software...and thers something wrong with that.

22. Seer

Seer Registered Member

Every security software was unknown at some point. The question is will personal prejudice give a newcomer a chance?

While he's not exactly a security product, Melih Abdulhayoglu, The Lord of Comodo, is a turk.

23. kasperking

Re: Zemana AntiLogger – Free Licenses Give Away

hi.......Firzen going by this statement..... guest's apprehension is more to do with trust rather than competence.....:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

24. firzen771

well if its going by trust, a country shuldnt decide that, ive never heard someone not trust a person because ther from a certain country... thats the company, not the country and on the basis of company Zemana has been around for a while and many people here know them...

25. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Do I really need Zemana when I have geswall and OA++ running? I know that OA has a keylogger section and Geswall isolates everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.