Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.3.525 BSOD Win_7 Pro x64

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by JimmySausage, Oct 1, 2014.

1. JimmySausage

JimmySausage Registered Member

Has anyone had any problems with Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.3.525 and BSOD? I never had problems before but now, immediately after install on new x64 Win Pro 64 I get BSOD. I can only boot in Safe mode.
    The company is not very responsive to email support either.

2. syrinx

syrinx Registered Member

I recently reinstalled Windows 7 x64 then went through the updates. I had the same issue, upon install I immediately encountered a BSOD and on reboot I got the same thing over and over. Removal of the AntiLogger in safe mode fixed it. If I recall correctly the code it gave me was some type of memory issue with the driver. My memory checked out fine so I haven't touched it since then as they haven't released any new updates. Zemana Antilogger Free is installed and working just fine though.

On a side note, before that I was testing out Windows 8.1 x64 again and the 'protection' of the AntiLogger was laughable, not even catching simple test programs that have been around for years.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  3. JimmySausage

JimmySausage Registered Member

Thanks a lot. This has been my experience exactly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.