ZAP and ZAAS updated to v. 7.0.362.0

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by QBgreen, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

For 2000/XP only. No changes posted yet, this is freshly released.

2. Beavenburt

Beavenburt Registered Member

I've had the free version of 7.0.362 running on my system for a few days now. Appears to be a good stable version. I've had zero problems with it. No system lag, no slow down while browsing and a reasonably quick startup. It's still a little heavy on RAM for my liking but it runs at zero CPU which is more important to me. Based on my own experience of it, I highly recommend.

3. duke1959

duke1959 Very Frequent Poster

I'm very glad to here this for all the people who stuck by Zone Alarm, however it would be good to know if there are still any uninstall issues like in most of the other versions. I would like to try ZA Free again, but after I uninstalled one the last releases awhile back, it took some time to sniff out ZA left overs on my PC.

4. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

I would try it again now except for the high ram usage issue, that's pretty much what turned me off to ZAP when I initially tried the 7.x version.. just too high.

5. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

As far as changelogs go, I found something in a google cache of a ZoneAlarm forum post which seems to have been deleted now. The link to the cached page is here:

http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache...ZoneAlarm 7.0.362 AV&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=in

The changelog for this version according to that cached page is as follows:

For some reason this info was deleted, but anyway its still there in the google cache though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.