ZAAS vs Comodo

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Vettetech, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vettetech

Vettetech Former Poster

Ok I know there are other posts and I am new on here. I always had Comodo 2.4 but was getting sick and tired of being asked the same question 20 times. FF has like 10 entries. So when I saw ZAAS for free I grabbed it. Used it for awhile then went to the all new Comodo 3.0. Which I can say is much improved but still bugs the piss out of you. Then I saw ZAAS version 7. 7.0.462.000 which has many bug fixes so I tired it. my serial number works but still the same old problem. Welcome screen hangs and desktop hangs. Very slow boot up. My cousin installed ZAAS and he has the same problems so its not just me. I tired ZAAS for 24 hours and got rid of it. Now I am back to Comodo with balloon tips turned off and other tweaks I found in the Comodo forums. I am also a gamer so Comodo is very light along with my NOD32. So what have you guys experinced? What do you feel is the real winner?

2. AKAJohnDoe

AKAJohnDoe Registered Member

I was using Zone Alarm Security Suite on my XP box, then I got a Vista PC. So, I went with PC Tools Firewall plus V2. I tried V3 of PC Tools Firewall Plus, but it was terrible, so I went back to V2. I tried Comodo when it came out with a Vista-compatible version and had major problems right out of the gate, and decided to experiment a bit, rather than falling back to PCT V2, again, so I'm back on Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite (7.1.078.000) at this time.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.