Your NEW BEST Free Softwares Anti-Malware and Windows cleaners ...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by PROROOTECT, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PROROOTECT

PROROOTECT Registered Member

Do not cry. I am only a few 0 and 1 ... _ :argh: --------------------
    -------------------------------------_ _ ---------------------
    -----------------------------------_ _-----------------------
    -------------------------------- _ _-------------------------
    ------------------------------_ _----------------------------
    --------------------------_ _--------------------------------
    ---------------------_--_ -----------------------------------
    --------------_--_-------------------------------------------
    --------_--_-------------------------------------------------
    ----_--_-----------------------------------------------------
    --_--_-------------------------------------------------------
    -_---_-------------------------------------------------------
    _----_-------------------------------------------------------
    _*puppy* ----_------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  2. dbknox

dbknox Registered Member

You are back I can sleep without worry!

3. PROROOTECT

YES, YES, YES !!!

4. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Is it that hard to get your hands of of delicious Wilders !Yes addiction I know. LOL :D

5. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Bienvenue. Quel plaisir de te revoir, PROROOTECT!

6. PROROOTECT

... et moi de mème, JRViejo!:argh:

Hello Pete and Paul, Ron, Low, JRViejo, Huupi, Easter, FortKnox dbKnox, Saraceno, Hugger, Seer, Rookieman, Long LongView, Ruinebabine, Wilbertnl from Oklahoma, Twl845 from Catskill Mountains! ... Hairy Coo, Panagiotis, GlobalSteve! ... And ALL others Aigle, Norky and Creer of course!*puppy*

Steve, I can not! They ask me and I need them ... I am condemned to serve Wilders Forums forever!

Thank you very much interested in my fate - I'm fine, I assure you. We are FRIENDS!The time of my long retreat ( 2 weeks ) is finished. I resume my SERVICE! I RESTORE my inner peace! I apologize to those who were worried about my absence ...
    I wanted to know if I am capable of a period of fasting with regard to Wilders Forums ( on the advice of the article by Steve Pavlina ).
    Yes, I am able, but it was not easy for me, and - I learn - for abandoned ...
    I trust most ever.
    I understand that the presence on Wilders Forums is NOT the problem of addiction - is to SERVE ... that's all.
    I want to serve.:thumb:

Thank you for your comments, for your kind words and THOUGHTS that go to the heart ( INPUT NOT SUPPORTED - my heart is already full of friendship to you all! ).:thumb:

Now you may, I propose a welcoming toast! And one more! And ...
    We are all HERE. Be on GUARD! 'Be on the ALERT'! 'Take CARE, keep watch ...'! 'Take you heed'! Time WATCH! Yes, now is the time to stay on the path, stay close - to share!
    Have the mind to positive communication; be aware and vigilant not to miss.
    It is ignorance that puts us in darkness, in a state of sleep.
    I want to resume the service ( in my HUMBLE level ) - for others.:thumb:

A bracket for blowing: put yourself in atmosphere classic rock of 60-70 years, listening to Radio Caroline: http://www.radiocaroline.co.uk/
    It is the offshore radio station in my early youth ( there has long long time, yes, but I'm still young - more and more! :argh: ).
    Listen to this radio station is also easy with Screamer Radio v0.4.3: http://www.screamer-radio.com/download/ - thank you MajorGeeks:D !

Yes, atmosphere is there, now I want to tell you what happened to me during those long two weeks.
    First: I had to reinstall my Windows! Because my MOUSE has ceased to function because of DRIVERS - lack of Anti-Executable!

Please Wait ... Working ...

I'm tired, I want to continue in my next post.
    Following our series - next time.
    Goodbye on the friendly waves of Wilders Forums, I'm happy now!:argh:

Please Wait ... I listen 'Strawberries ...! And 'Fire !

Yours PRO !!!

off topic: [ The MALWARE has invaded my nose and my lungs: I have a FROG in one's throath. I am currently RECOVERING from a cold dazzling! I always treat with natural methods: I drink garlic - cooked and then pressed with honey, lemon and alcohol.
    It's my mother-in-law who prepares this mixture; I will better and better ...]

*puppy*

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  7. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

As already said,your lines and quotes are entertaining in itself.keep up the good work PRO,i love to read your comments ! ;)

8. PROROOTECT

Thank you very much Hoopi !

Warning: Do not download the Anti-Executable v3.0.1111.23 from Rapidshare, via Teleglobe! It is with the Devil. Yes.

See you tomorrow.

9. PROROOTECT

My experience with the DEVIL: Faronics Anti-Executable. REAL DEVIL. Standard Edition!

... download v3.0.1111.23 Standard Edition from Rapidshare via Teleglobe (after all I learned that the source of the download was not the cause of my problems ).
    13.6 MB on Program Files\Faronics\AE ... NO folder of AE on Add/Remove Programs! NO folder of AE on CCleaner/Tools/Uninstall !!!
    I look to KX-Ray/Message Hooks: two Message Hooks : two csrss.exe - Caller: C\Windows\ystem32\winsrv.dll ...

After restart of Windows - no more icon of AntiVir on Tray ... ( Windows Security Center: all okay!). Yeah ... I can not see THE DOG ! 'BEWARE OF DOG'! Evil spirit - is spirit ...
    Unable to delete ANY FILE on Program Files\Faronics\AE.
    No possibility of rename any file of AE. REAL anti-executable!
    NO start for RegSeeker, MBAM ...

NOW: HijackThis v1.99.1 started ! On: Tools/Delete a file on reboot - I managed to remove the AEEngine.exe.
    Now: I have my icon of AntiVir! And I delete the REAL DEVIL: AE !
    ... After restart of Windows: my all Favorites are in ALPHABETICAL order! Horror!
    .... and the mouse, after my click on keyboard - it freezes ... my also, YES!:gack:
    Another restart of Windows - my little mouse is OK ... I click on keyboard - again it freezes, my mouse ... my mouse ...
    Another Restart of Windows: my mouse remains fixed at the center of the screen ( screen with my nice collection of the icons on my [my?] Desktop ).

This is THE END of my possibilities. Real End.:-*

Fortunately I have my Master DVD with my Windows.

It's dark; following our SERIES - next time. It's funny?

Now go back to sleep, Hugger.

Thank you in advance for your comments, Huupi & Easter. And others ... IN ADVANCE !:argh:

Yours PROROOTECT:argh: & *puppy*

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  10. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Seems strange as most users are quite happy with AE,also its well known fact that AE wil conflict with some security app.or backup software.
    To be on the safe side better disable or uninstall possible conflicting software and then install AE. and then white list them thereafter in AE.

11. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Glad you finally been rescued from the darkness of the software demise abyss PROROOTECT..............AND HAVE RETURNED!!!!

Although not without some scars from that cruel scourge of the Evils that exists to foment PC destructions which work to cast blindness on our communications devices and force us to repair the damage with so much time................= OUCH!, ARG!, Bahh! :argh: :argh:

But as the true champion that you are PROROOTECT to "serve" and "protect" with much energy and endless helpful advice, you have emerged thru this latest tunnel of chains to SHINE! ONCE AGAIN! AND ALWAYS WITH US! ;) :thumb: :thumb:

THANSK BY EASTER​

12. PROROOTECT

Hoopi: is it possible conflicting with: AntiVir, Process Lasso ( = two missing icons from the Tray ), MBAM, RegSeeker, Nemesis Anti-Spyware, my little mouse:isay: ( drivers mouse & keyboard ), and any possibility to delete or rename AE o_O Conflicting? Strange, Strange ... It is Pure Devil - that's all!

I tried Safe Mode of course, all possibilities: nothing to do.
    I tried another mouse - the same problem with my original mouse and keyboard.
    On C/Windows/Ntbtlog.txt: 'the pilot could not load: Audio codecs; Drivers Audio Inherited; NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE; ...' ... ( Thank you CCleaner! ). Evidences of the problem of drivers ...

Conflicting? Strange, Strange. Evil spirit.

Hoopi? ...
    *puppy*

13. PROROOTECT

EASTER? You are Always Ahead Of Our Time, ADVENT.
    Waiting in Hope. It will. HERE...

PS. Always stay in touch, be ahead in your business with our help. Contact US. PROROOTECT:argh:

For US Brainstorm: A Guide to METRIC TIME: http://zapatopi.net/metrictime/

Enjoy your meal!

PRO:thumb:

ADVENT, little edit:
    PS. Always stay in touch, be ahead in our business with your help. Contact US. PROROOTECT:argh:

... is it better?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  14. PROROOTECT

HOW TO CHANGE the atmosphere of the end of World - for the atmosphere of the morning sunrise of the NEW WORLD ?o_O

- Use your Master DVD with your Windows ( Boot from CD ), my dear doctor; ELEMENTARY !:argh:

- What I did at the end of November 2008, a few days ago, at dusk:ninja: ...

I see: - Welcome to the radiant restoration:-* of your dear Windows !!!
    I check 'Windows Restore by default' - This attractive option reinstall your Windows system and its software - in their factory setting ( yes, yes, this action will definitely DESTROY ALL your data, yes, yes, and ALL YOUR FILES VERY VERY PERSONAL, whew :doubt: )!

I removed a few drops of sweat that fell as if by coincidence on my keyboard, and I click on the letter 'O' as OK*puppy* .
    Then do the same for the ANOREXIC option: 'Windows only him, without adding cumbersome softwares from the IMPERIALIST Manufacturer of my dear PC'.:argh:
    And again: 'This option restores the environment NECESSARY MINIMUM, and finally destroyed ALL my data and virus and rootkit and dust and sweat' ...
    The IMPERSONAL version:-* of Windows, somehow ... BEST of the BEST:argh: !!!

I click on the letter 'O'.

First: -ScanDisk found and fixed the following problems on drive C:
    # the amount of free space to report was fixed;
    # invalid directory entries were corrected.

Now, again Boot from CD: again I chose anorexic Windows ... click on letter 'O' ...
    - Recovering Program loading partition ... copying files ... Extract ... dust? MY - I click ... HE - he copy ... PLEASE WAIT ... -WORKING ... End of the World ... THE NEW WORLD IS EMERGING - Please Wait, Please ... HE please o_O !!! ... - But rather to make faster, you!

- The type of file system is FAT 32 ... Converting the file system to NTFS ... Working !!! - Faster, faster, damn!
    He said: - Bad, no cumbersome software, gender Norton antivirus, bad ... -Bad? YEAH!:argh:

- Reinstall Softwares ... drivers ... Please Wait, Please, Please ... Working Peacefully, like a cow:isay: !!!

- Sun Java from the 20th century after Jesus Christ ... Working as well !

- Please Wait: Windows will Start ... - Yes, it will connect via a Local Network ( I have 'BOX' modem ).

Question: - Are you ready to register for inexpensive and attractive products of certain Mr. Microsoft?
    - No, not now, Please!
    - And who will use this PC ?
    - But not my friend - shepherd of Sicily, damn! ME, ME !!! please ... please ...

- So thank you, everything is ready, CONGRATULATIONS ! Your PC is configured for access to the Internet, for access to Wilders Forums !:thumb::argh:
    That's finish: 2 hours and 45 minutes. It is a night already!

On the Desktop I see a very own Trash, an icon fashioned IE 6, pretty SECURITY ALERTS: no Windows Update, no antivirus - brilliant !!!

And on the surface clean and fresh again Desktop - already walks a nice ad: INPUT NOT SUPPORTED. Yeah!

Following our SERIES - next time ...
    Please Wait ... Working ...
    Yours PRO:thumb: ... And Hugger: Go get some sleep, Your Excellency, Please!

[ EDIT ]: PS. I look on C/Windows/UPGRADE.txt: 'The upgrade from Windows XP has not detected any inconsistency'.
    ... and on C/Windows/tsoc.log: 'Installing RDP Keyboard/Mouse drivers'.
    Yes yes, my little mouse, thanks ... I sleep already ... with it ... My wife is in agreement, OK.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  15. PROROOTECT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------INPUT NOT--------------------------------------------
    --------------------SUPPORTED-------------------------------------------

Your medicine: Reduce the number of your Services and your Icons on the Desktop ...

For services:

Disabling Unnecessary And Dangerous Services: http://www.governmentsecurity.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1480

Hacking Windows XP: Speed Up Your Boot - Disabling ... : http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1786006,00.asp

Bonne Nuit ...:isay::thumb:

16. PROROOTECT

Find from Google:

'The WEB is fun and frustrating; it multiplies contacts but it's still visual, no warm handshake or ability to offer a blow to drink ... but the HEART is HAPPY!':thumb:

17. PROROOTECT

18. PROROOTECT

TONIGHT I made a walk in the forest. It was humid and calm.

[ I deleted this ]

Maybe it's time to look after my protection: I apologize for my English!

It's funny ?...

Yours PROROOTECT

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  19. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Lord knows, I need a drink after reading this.:doubt:

20. PROROOTECT

Yes, Triam, OK., I agree with you. I deleted 3/4. I apologize.

Thank you, PROROOTECT

21. Coolio10

Coolio10 Registered Member

Aww, i found it interesting. You need to get out sometimes, and when you can't atleast you can listen to someone elses experience :).

22. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

We live, eat, and sleep 0 and 1's ... _ --------------------
    -------------------------------------_ _ ---------------------
    -----------------------------------_ _-----------------------
    -------------------------------- _ _-------------------------
    ------------------------------_ _----------------------------
    --------------------------_ _--------------------------------
    ---------------------_--_ -----------------------------------
    --------------_--_-------------------------------------------
    --------_--_-------------------------------------------------
    ----_--_-----------------------------------------------------
    --_--_-------------------------------------------------------
    -_---_-------------------------------------------------------
    _----_-------------------------------------------------------
    _ ----_------------------------------------------------------

23. PROROOTECT

Yes Coolio, listen to others, learn from experience of others, is proof of intelligent behavior.:rolleyes:

Thank you, Trjam;) .

EASTER- sleep you of 0 and 1's your binary children? Have you addiction ...
    EASTER: J am condemned to serve Wilders Forums forever!
    Except the Nights, please.:argh:

*puppy*

24. PROROOTECT

Check DRIVERS for any updates :

Check each driver on: Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Computer Management/Device Manager; click here on Display button/Show hidden devices.

Compare with: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1538

You have another possibility: go on Windows Update/Verify the others Update - and look on left: Hardware, Optional: these are driver updates.
    You don't need to install every update ... Look - I find on Google this:
    'I suggest *not* getting any Optional Hardware Updates'.
    'I suggest avoiding the Optional Hardware Updates completely'.
    Update your hardware drivers from the individual hardware manufacturer's web sites.

I never find hardware updates for my Windows - it is from 2004 ... Never NVIDIA ... Never Serial ( My Serial is with nice yellow point - I like this yellow :D ) ...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  25. PROROOTECT

From Dimio's Tools: Download DTaskManager !!! v2.0.0.0 ( 151 Kb ) : http://dimio.altervista.org/eng/
    Dimio is our Italian friend !:argh:
    Look: Aggiunto il supporto ai sistemi multiprocessore !!!
    ... Aggiunto il comando 'Set Affinity' ...
    What a History! Easy to understand :argh: for me and you !!! :D

Look also: 'Getting More Bang Out of Your Dual Processing Buck: Getting The Most Out of Software by Properly Assigning Threads' :
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/bang-dual-processing-buck,815.html
    ... look also on Next Page !

And for YOUR entertainment: OUTLAW: http://www.outlaw.fr/samples.htm Yeah! Beautiful BLACK!

Contact US. PROROOTECT

*puppy*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.