"You have 1 item on the ignore list." WHERE is the Ignore List located?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by sks.45, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sks.45

sks.45 Registered Member

I use excite. email services. They are listed in the cookies of SpywareBlaster 3.2.... So I added it to the ignore list. Now I can get into my email :)

How do you view this Ignore List.
    How do you undo excite and move it back into the Spyblaster if I choose not to ignore it anymore? I can't find an ignore list link anywhere in Spyblaster.

I'm using this in addition to Spybot, where this was program refered as good.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the direction of where this list llink is in the Spyblaster program.

Edit: I should point out the the excite checkbox completely dissapeared from the cookies list after adding the right click add to ignore list command option.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

If you right-click on any of the block lists, you can access the Ignore List.

Full directions...

Viewing and Managing the Permanent Ignore List:
    1. Right-click on the Block List, and choose "Ignore List" > "View Ignore List".
    2. A screen will be displayed that will allow you to view the ignore list, and remove items from it if desired.

I hope this helps. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. sks.45

sks.45 Registered Member

Ah... I seeee :)

I'am so blind.... Sorrrrry.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.