Yikes!!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Acadia, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Sheeeesh, I count six threads warning of problems with the new update. I tried about ten times to obtain the update and now I’m glad that they all failed. I switched back to eTrust for the time being and I’ll go back to NOD when I can count a couple of threads stating things are working again. Thanks to all for the warnings.

Acadia

2. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

Acadia, there is definetly something
    wrong..pages load slower,updates take for ever,
    Aim/Deadaim has some major problems(and i cant get my finger on it??)Outlook takes a big hic-up to chech for new mail!!
    Hope there is a fix real soon.
    and exclude for TrojanHunter still does not work(for me a least)very strange...very :eek: :eek:

3. marti

marti Registered Member

turn off IMON. See other threads.

4. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

Marti I tried that several hours ago, it did not help.
    thanks though

5. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

I was NEVER able to use IMON, that was one of two things that I've been waiting for months for NOD to fix, but I used NOD anyways because of its low System Resources impact. It's been a while since I used eTrust anyway and I was way behind on its virus updates. I'm just going to play it safe and wait till I hear from some of y'all that NOD is fixed, thanks.

Acadia

6. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

good move!
    i hate to say this but i feel like a
    beta tester all over againo_O

7. dos

dos Registered Member

There will always be people with problems when an update is released. I at first had problems downloading it, probably due to the amount of people trying to at the same time, but now its downloaded and installed I've had no problems whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.