Yahoo plus email (help needed)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Mike6080919395, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike6080919395

Mike6080919395 Registered Member

So here is the deal I have 3 email accounts

I paid $19.95 to have yahoo plus pop ability thru windows live mail. As most know it doesn't sync all your mail folders right unless you are using the plus version. The plus version pop3 works under my main yahoo email account. The other two which are imap accounts don't sync right under windows live mail correctly. I need to know how to make my other two free yahoo email accounts work with my plus account so they all can have access thru yahoo plus pop3 service. I have it all working under thunderbird as IMAP accounts, but I am not happy with the overall interface and would much prefer to have access thru windows live mail. WLM just has a better interface and sorting method. I really like it.

thanks

2. Wroll

Wroll Registered Member

Try going to the Mail options (in the web interface) -> Mail accounts -> and add there the two free mail accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.