Yahoo mail problems!!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Cutting_Edgetech, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Is anyone having problems with Yahoo Mail? Almost all functionality of Yahoo Mail has not been working for me for days now. Not a single button works after logging in. Clicking on send, inbox, sent, custom folders, address book, forward, move, and all other buttons is like clicking on a blank spot on the screen. None of the buttons respond at all. I've been having this problem for days now, and I have had this problem periodically for more than 3 years now. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems. I just started a Zoho mail account, but I have 15 years worth of accounts associated with my Yahoo Mail Account. It will be one hell of a task to switch all my accounts to another email address. Btw.. I wish I would have started a Zoho mail account sooner! Zoho's interface is very clean, and it responds much faster than my Yahoo Mail Account ever did.

2. dogbite

dogbite Registered Member

Can't you access/use your Yahoo mailbox through Zoho using POP?
    I also used yahoo mail for a short time, then i gave up because of the too many issues.

3. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

I just started using Zoho Mail. I did not know there was an option in Zoho Mail to do that.

4. Cloudcroft

Cloudcroft Registered Member

I had this happen to my Yahoo Mail account last night. Turns out it's Adblock Plus, so I disabled it on the mail page and mail is working normally again. I'm wondering if the problem started after an update to one of my Adblock Plus filter subscriptions.

5. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

I was just informed my pw was incorrect which is BS. So YM text me a security code & made me choose a new PW. So I'm back in thank goodness. I just think they wanted me to change my pw & gave a BS reason that my pw was incorrect. But all good now.

6. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

I've been seeing this for about 1 week. If I click on a mail and then try and click inbox, spam, back button, etc. it is like the entire browser freezes. It's becoming a huge pain in the butt as I check 3 different addys every day. I'm using Palemoon 24.1.2.

If it is ABP let us know if you find the individual item that is blocking input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.