Xerobank Presents Workshops for the U.S Intelligence Community

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Xile, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caspian

caspian Registered Member

What service do you work for?? I have used Perfect Privacy and Torrent Freedom. Do you work for either of those? I have no problem with it. I am just wondering.

2. caspian

Listen guys. All of this FBI connection and government connection stuff is pure PSYOPS. In fact, I strongly suspect that the very people who are suggesting these connections actually work for Steve and are creating a diversion from the real danger at hand. I think the truth is far more horrendous, and we must wake up immediately if we are to save the planet from Steve and his minion!

1.gif

3. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

apathy stepped in when it was just getting good but caspian gets credit for a semi save.
    It's quite revealing, the more information gets posted the better, personality traits bleed through everywhere.

Are there any feed junkies with videos from the workshop?

4. hierophant

hierophant Registered Member

Anyone planning to attend ISS World?

5. caspian

What's ISS world?

6. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

ISS = Is Steve Safe ;)

7. hierophant

It's ISS World Americas; October 11-13, 2010; Washington, DC

I don't think that they'd let me in without ID :ouch:

And hey, it's probably the same talk he gave at Defcon (fleshed out, perhaps).

Edit: Oops. Make that Black Hat.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  8. hierophant

I know tons more about Steve than I know about you, just FWIW.

9. caspian

Well you know that's the problem with Steve. I mean, who is Steve, anyway? Is he an alien from another planet? The antichrist, maybe? Why can't Steve just come on this forum every once in a while, use his real name, be open and honest about who he works for and some of his other professional affiliations, and talk to people.....and answer some of the tough criticisms like all of the other Reps from those other VPN providers do? Sheese!

10. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

Caspian, With all due respect because I really like you, I want you to know that my personal problem with XB is only within the last couple of months. There were several things, but then the disappearance act from support tickets to the forum to only showing up here when you nominated him for an award....I got really put out. Frankly, after that, a lot of things fell into place for me and I even decided that our old "friend" Genady was probably more right than wrong. But to be clear, I was a defender of Steve's for a long time and now feel rather foolish and taken in by it all.

11. truthpatrol

truthpatrol Registered Member

He MIGHT be the person, supposedly from Xerobank, who goes by the nomen of wizard101, has only recently registered at Wilders, and on another thread (? for Xerobank) tried to shut the thread down because of complaints about Xerobank's service!!!!!!!!! :argh:

12. hierophant

Any bets on who this new troll is?

13. Taz

Taz Registered Member

I realize bumping a thread this old is normally frowned upon in internet forums. However, with the recent resurrection and return of Steve to these fourms, I hope forum members will grant an exception; especially in light of the fact that the OP's observations and questions were never addressed by anyone from Xerobank. Other reasons for bringing this thread back to life can be found here.

14. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Thread closed. Let's either keep the discussion on that [thread=281212]Xerobank questions ?[/thread] thread or take up the subject at Xerobank's Official Forum. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.