WSA Complete Retest by Languy99

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by GreekGuy, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreekGuy

GreekGuy Registered Member

2. The Seeker

The Seeker Registered Member

I never know how to feel about these kinds of tests, because they in no way represent the actions of an average user.

3. ProTruckDriver

ProTruckDriver Registered Member

He puts down the product before even testing. Listen to what he said in the video "Annoying" , "I forgot to", "I don't know where".
    He never let WSAC complete a scan after a find. Maybe if he had patience and did a few reviews for practice so he knows how the product works before doing it on YouTube may help the results. I have lost my faith in YouTube reviews a long time ago.

4. superssjdan

superssjdan Registered Member

I don't know how this counts for a review when this fool had no idea how to use the product at all.A legit bad review i have no problem with,but take a look at this guys history.He can count on less than one hand the amount or products he is actually familiar with versus the sheer quantity of products reviewed.What a ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ .Oh,and btw,in spite of his explanation,his Windows is cracked.Try paying for your progs like the most of the rest of us you POS.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
  5. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

This review is flawed in so many ways I'm not even going to try responding as it isn't necessary. In the future, if people want to review the product, please try learning how the product works.

I've closed this thread as-per Wilders policy: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1639455&postcount=411

If anyone has questions, please contact me by PM and I'll be glad to answer them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.