Wrong link on update page

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DVS01, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVS01

DVS01 Registered Member

i'm using Acronis True Image Server 9.1 Build 3.531 and got the same trouble with the VSS on Win 2003 server, as discussed already in the forum.

In order to get the new build witch schould be 3567 i registered my copy and tried to get the download. But the link still points to build 3531.

Where can i get the new build.

Thnaks for help.

Norb

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Norb,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

I've just tested it myself using our testing account and was able to download the latest (3567) build of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows without a problem.

In order to download the update you should create an account then log in, go to the Product Updates section of your account, choose the corresponding product from the list of your registered products and click on the Get Update link to download the update.

If the problem still persists then please make a screen shots of your consequent steps taken during the attempt to download the update. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach the screen shots collected to your request along with the brief description of the issue and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and provide you with the most suitable solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. DVS01

DVS01 Registered Member

Hi, thats exactly what i did.

It shows the following :

"
    Registration info removed - Ron Registration date: 2006-04-20

Last available update: build #3531, 2006-03-22. Get update.
    Changes:

- GUI fixes
    - Better hardware support

Full history of changes.

Download installation file if you lost your copy of the program. (File size: 78.42 Mb)

Notify me about critical updates.

Notify me about upgrades.

Change subscriptions

Contact Acronis Support Team about Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows

"

and thats the link i get , by using "get update"

"https://www.acronis.com/my/download/?TrueImageServer9.1.3531_s_de.exe"

Is there any other way to get the update.

Norb

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello Norb

I removed your registration information. You should follow the instructions posted by Alexey Popov in the post above yours.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Norb,

I'm sorry for not being attentive enough when reading your initial post. Judging from the build number, you use German version of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows. I'm afraid that the latest build of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows German available for download from the Product Updates section of our web site is still 3531. The new build will be released in the near future, but exact time frame for this is not decided yet. At the moment, if you want to obtain the newer build please contact our German colleagues at support@acronis.de. They will probably provide it to you.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

6. DVS01

DVS01 Registered Member

Thank all, its working now , however.
    I got the 3567 built now, which even seems to be in german language.

Norb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.