wrong email address

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by UQ107, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UQ107

UQ107 Registered Member

I dropped one letter out of my email address when purchasing a new license, any idea how to fix it?

I cannot login to download my new purchase :mad:

2. stackz

stackz Registered Member

Send an email to the ESET reseller you dealt with, supply them with the necessary details to confirm your purchase and provide them with the correct email address. Alternatively if they have a contact phone number listed, you should be able to phone them and sort it out.

3. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

Hard to believe in 2010, businesses are still so blind in how they operate. Easiest thing to do is add a "confirmation box" - need to enter email twice - would easily correct these situations.

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

copy/paste and the same email is incorrectly entered TWICE - unless they double-confirm emails and triple confirm orders with a link to the email address, it's useless - triple-confirming orders via email is a PITR and people will walk rather than jump through those hoops.

Besides which, the "average consumer" isn't capable of reading the web page that tells them to confirm. I still get people selecting "Check/money order" on our website, then ranting that they don't have their license minutes later - ahem - use a credit card, or you have to wait for the payment to arrive at our office before the order is processed -it's not rocket science, and it is CLEARLY explained on the website (if only they would read).

5. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello UQ107,

I will send you a Personal Message. Please respond with your information so that I can locate you and assist you in getting this corrected.

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.