Wrong disk capacity?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by whatabout, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatabout

whatabout Registered Member

When I try to clone my 232 Gb C disk, it is listed as 128Gb, and the correct size, 232Gb, at the right of the window. I try to clone it to a similar disk of about 233Gb.
    But the After cloning tells me I would get a 128Gb both in the little square and in the right side. Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks.

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

I'm not sure what window you mean, but could it be that the 128Gb refers to the used space?

3. whatabout

whatabout Registered Member

4. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

You're right, the 128Gb numbers in the picture just do not make sense. Maybe someone will come up with an answer.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello whatabout,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that this issue most likely not related to Acronis software directly and I would recommend that you have a look at this article by Microsoft to find out how to solve this issue.

If it is not the case, please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Please also make a screen shot of Windows Disk Management by following Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Management. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.