WOW have you guys read the PCMAG review of nod32?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tempnexus, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob_nod

rob_nod Registered Member

Well... trying to follow all this, I'm definitely dazed and confused, sorry dazed and confused :rolleyes:
    I'm still using Norton, have had no problems so far, but had heard many good things re Nod32, from my brother who uses it and claims to have a much faster system after switching over. I had come to the conclusion that most of that was caused by spyware, but who knows? o_O
    Neither of us have become infected after being exposed to several worms, sobig got me in a moment of foolishness, opening an official looking email from Microsoft, but it was my own fault.
    Oh well... life goes on, I just try to keep creating real art, its all I can do to get back at all the digital conformity. ;)

2. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

I know the feeling, RN. ;) I'm a loyal user of NOD32. Not sure what to make of all the review, but it works great for me, and that's what counts!! *puppy*

3. steve1955

steve1955 Registered Member

Well said the best software of any type for anyone is the ONE THEY FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE with which normally means the user will spend time to configure correctly,its no good getting the "so called best product" if you just dont like it
    Most of the top AVs will give more than adequate protecton if used with a modicum of common sense ie dont visit sites known to be a hive of malware and care regarding email/email attachments.
    I'm very sceptical of most test results because I feel they can be too easily manipulated or misconstrued,especially the ones that pre warn when a test is going to take place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.