WoW - Fast Service

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by dog, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Hi Jason, ;)

WoW - You've got some Fast Service. I can't believe it really :eek: . I finally placed my order for RegDefend tonight (Sat) ... I was sure I wouldn't receive my License details until Monday ... But No I got my confirmation email from RegSoft and My License details at almost the same moment ... less than 60 seconds apart. ~Sweet~

And this is the second time that's happened ... when you released the Cryptosuite Update ... I got my response (2 of them - 1 from you personally and 1 from Support @ Ghost Security with my details) in less than a minute also.

It's the fastest Service I've ever had ... DCS is quick too ... glad to see you're continuing that trait at an even faster clip.

I just wanted to say Thanks, and best wishes again. ;)

Steve

Looking forward to seeing what else you'll develop. ;)

2. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Hi Dog .
    Jason is really something . I actually worried him to death one night . No problem though . I continually answered my questions . And EXTREMELY fast . looks like customer support will be a NON issue . As far as BAD goes .

3. dog

dog Guest

LOL ... Knowing the cloth Jason is cut from ... that was certainly Never a Concern. ;) Neither will the Quality of his products ever be questioned; solid programing and a true perfectionist at heart ... the products will be tweaked and improved until they can be improved no more. ;)

The quality of both GS & DCS (products & companies) is outstanding, I never have a problem supporting anything either does, and I'm very comfortable in investing in both parties ;) ..::The same reasons I'm sure why Paul & Mike host their support forums::.. They're class acts. :)

Steve

Ps. No ~Blushing~ Jason :) (or Wayne & Gavin if you happen to read this ;) )

4. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Thanks dog and hollywood, it is very good to hear that people appreciate prompt support. :)

5. Lars Viklund

Lars Viklund Registered Member

Hi
    I think this is a good opportunity to test my first message here :D .
    I would also say thank you Jason for your extremely fast answers.
    I appreciate it :D .

Regards
    Lasse

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there and welcome aboard!
    Jason not around maybe at this time tio welcome you so look around in the meantime in the forums, lots to read!

7. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Amen. Used to be I felt there were two good companies with great support. Now with Jason's company there are 3. It is indeed refreshing.

Pete

PS Two of them are DCS and Ghost. I bet those who read my posts can guess the third.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.