Wormguard & Desktop Icons

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by Red Dawn, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Dawn

Red Dawn Registered Member

Win2k SP4, used as my primary work machine.

I install Wormguard, choose a custom directory to install to, it installs, I copy the key file over, then I start the program. I install the components, and then click the TEST button, shows the app is working/protected. I click DONE, and go about my business, but then notice I can't get ANY of my desktop icons to work when I double click them. I go back, remove the components from Wormguard, and my desktop icons work. I have another machine with Win2k Advanced Server, and it works fine on that machine, but on this one, it always gives me this problem, to where I can't use the app, any fix for this? No errors of any kind, nothing wrong with my setup, just somewhere the app stops my icons from working..

2. Red Dawn

still no workaround on this or o_O?

3. Red Dawn

I fixed this on MY OWN after over a year of no help....thread can now be closed..

4. Chris12923

Chris12923 Registered Member

Can you please post the fix so others can learn from this in case they have the same issue? Sorry to hear that you received no help for over a year. Did you email support as well as posting here?

Thanks,

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.