Workstation 9.1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bryan205, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan205

Bryan205 Registered Member

I have Acronis TI Workstation 9.1 and 2 windows xp home systems. When i try to use the acronis managiment console it asks me for a user name and password. Neather system has a user name and password i have the latest build of the program to. What should i do?

Thanks for the help

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bryan205,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please note that the remote access to networked computers is allowed according to the security policy set up in the local network. To have remote access to Acronis True Image Agent, installed on a computer running Windows NT/2000/XP, you must be a member of the Administrators or Backup operators group on this computer. You can check the user rights at Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Local users and Groups

User name and password which should be entered are those user name and password you use to log into your Windows Operating System. The user name should have the following format: Computer Name\User name

Could you please make sure that you have administrator rights and type in user name the same as in Scheduled Tasks available at Start > All programs > Accessories > System tools > Scheduled tasks? Schedule a new task with Add New Task wizard and copy username form it. The username and password can be changed using "User Management" Control Panel Applet ("Start" -> "Control Panel" -> "User Accounts").

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.