Workgroup update, Mirror tab...!!!

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Persian_boy, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Persian_boy

Persian_boy Registered Member

Hi all,

I've recentlly downloaded Eset Smart Security business edition which should included Mirror tab for workgroup updating, but there isn't any Mirror tab...!

Is there anybody who knows where is Mirror tab or the reasons of missing this useful tab.

Here is Eset help about Mirror:

Creating update copies - mirror

ESET Smart Security Business Edition allows the user to create copies of update files which can be used to update other workstations located in the network. Updating client workstations from a mirror optimizes network load balance and saves Internet connection bandwidth.

Configuration options of the local server mirror are accessible in the Advanced update setup section (to access this section, go to the advanced setup tree in ESET Smart Security Business Edition, select the option Update > click on the Setup… button next to Advanced update setup and select the Mirror tab).

My Eset Smart Security business edition version is:

Advanced update setup screen shot:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/db5ee3ff29.jpg

Thanks folk

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Have you already installed a valid license key for Business Edition?

3. Persian_boy

Sure
    I use a trial version with a valid Username and Password. If I can't use all of equipments like Mirror, I never be able to test it completely...!

4. Marcos

You need to install a Business Edition version license key which is not provided as a trial version for download. I'd suggest contacting customer care and requesting a BE evaluation license.

5. Persian_boy

As I've already written here, I downloaded Eset Smart Security Business Edition, installed and updated that without any problem.
    This is really strange but My Business Edition comes up with Eset Business Edition brand as well.

Take a look:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f02ad91abc.jpg

I'll try customer care again.

Thanks

6. Marcos

If you have received a username and password for BE, a license key should have been attached to the email as well. You'll need to install it in order to make the mirror tab appear in the program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.