Won't Recognize Password

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by WilliamP, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

All of a sudden this afternoon NOD no longer recognizes my password if I try to disable AMON. What can I do to correct this?

2. WilliamP

I noticed that my wife still had Yaho games minimized. When I closed that out NOD would recognize my password. Why is that? Of course I'm happy that I don't have a problem.

3. WilliamP

Come on guys, can anyone tell me why NOD wouldn't recognize my password? I can't understand why and I would like to.

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Can you tell us what Yaho games are and what kind of program they are (i.e. heavy graphical, perhaps using the keyboard for controls)? All I can think is that they are somehow interfering with the ability to properly enter the password. If these games have any keyboard based controls built into them, maybe they change the character map on the keyboard while running.

Is the error you are getting (at that point) that the password is actually wrong? Or can't it be accessed at all?

5. WilliamP

My wife goes into Yahoo games on the internet and plays spades. She had minimized it to the task bar. NOD said I had the wrong password. I tried several times. Then I closed Yahoo and everything was fine.

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Pretty weird, tried playing that game whith NOD32 settings protected with a password and was able to get into setup after I'd entered the appropriate pwd.

7. WilliamP

I don't understand it either. All I know is when Yahoo was on the task bar NOD wouldn't recognize my password.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.