Withdrawals

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by ssgtmax, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssgtmax

ssgtmax Registered Member

Well, shoot, now I can empathize & sympathize with all those hockey-deprived folks on this site. Baseball is....painfully....OVER. Done with. Kaput. Nothing but free agent signings until pitchers & catchers report to spring training in mid-February. Whatever shall I do? o_O Actually talk to real people o_O

The best kind of baseball season is the one that leaves you yearning for more games. Just like the one finished only last night.... :(

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I have a friend that used to go watch the Houston Aeros. He really developed a love for Hockey. It's fast, rough and tumble nonstop action.

3. ssgtmax

ssgtmax Registered Member

Used to think hockey was mind-numbingly boring....on TV. Then, I started going to a few local games (as in the basement of the hockey minor leagues). :doubt: Whooooo-eeeeeeee!!! Sat right behind the goaltender. Wow, NOW I began to understand what good athletes/performers these guys really are. Can't imagine what it would be like in the same seat @ an NHL game. :eek:

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

No puck for me thanks. Moving way too fast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.