Wish Corruption, a game where u get what u want!!!kinda

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

I wish for all the trojans,viruses,worms and hackers to disappear so that computers will be free of all the junk.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Dog, your wish is granted, you have become Cochise's sub-conscience, you too are driven mad through knowing what all women think, you too slowly die mumbling something about you wish you never wished, what a crazy wish must have been nuts to begin with, what an impossible wish it should never have come true…

Nadirah, as you failed to make a wish, your wish has not come true, you have been turned into Devinco and suffer the safe consequences; that being your are served a punishment, you are stuck in a desert wandering aimlessly, ahead you see a oasis, and beyond it on the other side a Kentucky Fried Chicken Mega Store. You start to swim across and try to drink water at the same time, you start to drown, crocodiles attack you, there are only “drumsticks” left, well they sure look like drumsticks to me. I race to the waters edge without fear, knowing full well the croc’s have their bellies full of fur and chicken. Gathering the drumsticks I take them to the store, sprinkle 11 herbs and spices and place each in a separate fryer due to their size.

Anyone for Kentucky Fried Chick Super Size Drumsticks?

I wish to be a Crocodile and feed on Devinco ;) :D

3. nadirah

Well blackspear, your wish is granted. One day, devinco is fishing by the lake and blackspear the crocodile comes out of the water and swallows devinco in one bite! :D
    A very delicious meal indeed! :D

4. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Wish granted!

Attached Files:

5. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Marja
    you forgot your wish-I wish whatever you wished is granted :D

6. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

I wish I could pick up those drumsticks covered in 11 herbs and Spices....sit down behind a full Drum-kit and play like Buddy Rich or Gene Krupa or Phil Seaman..........Ahhhh! the REAL meaning of 'Chickin' Lickin'......and watch me rattle those 'Pots an' Pans'....... :D :D :D

Cochise, :cool:

7. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

wish granted--your even better than Buddy Rich-Gene Krupa,but you develop amnesia and are not even aware of it or even who you are.and destined to never again use the talent you have ,therefore its all wasted.what a pity!

I wish I was a beautiful sweet kaola bear.

8. Blackspear

Ritaan your wish is granted, you are a sweet Koala, unfortunately you don't last very long, as I load my rifle and shoot you, fill you full of stuffing, remove the fur, roll you in 11 herbs and spices, place you on a rotisserie atop my Bar-B-Q and slowly roasted until tender…

Cochise, would you like to join me for some sweet tasting Kentucky Fried Koala? :D

I wish to be the wind.

9. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Your wish is granted you get the wind from eating poor Rita disguised as a Koala that you cooked on your Bar-B-Q with '12' herbs and Spices (A most dangerous concoction) to the extent that no amount of Bi-carb can help you, you explode with dreadful results, devastating the whole Worlds produce of Herbs and Spices and therefore bringing to an end the Bar-B-Q industry and sending Macdonalds into liquidation, never to be heard of again... Thank God....

I wish......I wish.....I can't tell you what I wish or else it won't come true... :D :D

Cochise, :cool:

10. Blackspear

Your wish has not been granted as you have tried to wish twice in one go, as a punishment you are turned into a match and we are taken back in time, just before I explode, a yuppie standing in line waiting to eat, strikes you (the match), as I explode you ignite the noxious methane, the results are not pretty, there is only a charcoal spot left on the ground where once there was a queue to eat the tender Kentucky Fried Koala. People across the earth are thrown into dreadful mourning.

Upon hearing the wailing and crying, God looks down and takes pity on his children, he sprinkles 11 Herbs and Spices seed upon the earth to flourish. He sends a team of Bar-B-Q engineers from heaven to build 1000 factories, each factory produces 10,000 Bar-B-Q’s per day. He returns me to humanity. Again happiness and dancing is bountiful upon the earth, and God is pleased, he proclaims that this day will forevermore be called the 8th day.

God also sees that you are the instigator of such a travesty, and punishes you by making you produce gas every 30 seconds, you are then sent to live on top of the volcano on White Island off the coast of New Zealand. Every 30 seconds you erupt with a noxious methane gas, and with each eruption of gas, it is lit by the volcanoes heat, you are sent running around the top of the volcano, forever to be known as the ring of fire ;) :D

I wish to be transported back in time, to a place where there is a KFC store on every corner, where peace on earth is bountiful, where Koala’s are plump and juicy ready for Bar-B-Queuing, where there is Football and Rally Driving on every channel, where beer is on tap in every home…

Last edited: Nov 8, 2004
  11. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Granted!
    Sounds just like Rocky!! (except for the Koalas.....they've been looking a little lean lately!)
    I wish I was a koala.

PS. and married to Heidi Klum!

12. Blackspear

Your wish is granted, you are a grumpy Koala married to Heidi Klum, as she begins to stroke your fur, you turn and bite her, she in anger knocks you over the head, and then having her first bright spark, decides to turn you into a hand bag. On her next cat walk Heidi decides to wear the Koala hand bag, it is a great success.

Approaching the Australian government she is granted a license to begin Koala farming, rather than waste the sweet meat, she approaches Kentucky Fried Chicken, a joint venture is started, and marketing begins of Kentucky Fried Koala, Koala Drumsticks, Koala Nuggets and more… The Koala fur is turned into bags, boots, coats, and hats… Heidi Klum sets up a chain of Koala Fur Stores, with such success she becomes a billionaires, though with it she turns into a recluse, never to be seen again.

I wish I was a rain cloud following Bigbuck, Blazey, Cochise, Devinco, Lynchknot, Marja, Nadirah, Peaches4U and Ritaann everywhere, indoors and outdoors slowly dripping rain upon their heads, driving them absolutely balmy ;) :D :D :D

13. nadirah

For wishing to rain on other people including ME, I hereby punish you by tying you to a 10000 volt electric chair, then I charge you with the most powerful electricity until only your skeleton is left. Then I shall take your remaining bones and BBQ them with 11 herbs and spices into kentucky fried chicken. :p

Attached Files:

14. Blackspear

ROFLMAO, well well well, it seems as though you have forgotten to make a wish, and as such, your wish has not been granted. As a punishment the dripping rain now becomes a torrent, you are forever under a water fall, both indoors and outdoors ;) :D

I wish now to be a freezing wind blowing on the rain above Bigbuck, Blazey, Cochise, Devinco, Lynchknot, Marja, Nadirah, Peaches4U and Ritaann everywhere, indoors and outdoors. Ever so slowly ice builds up on everyone until they are solid blocks of ice…

15. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Okay, wish granted, but we shall suck u in and turn u into a block of ice somewhere in the cold Arctic. The Polar bears will surround u and never let you out for if u try to escape they shall feast on ur delicious body enjoying rump roasts, ribs, et al. :D

I wish I were a gentle cat.

16. nadirah

Okay, wish granted. I hereby transform you into a gentle cat! Alakazam, alakazoom, peaches is now a gentle cat. She shall sit on the floor and say meow meow the whole day. :D

I wish I was a wizard so that I can transform Mr Blaze and Blackspear into wild dogs.

17. Blackspear

Your wish is granted, Mr Blaze and I are turned into Wild Dogs, unfortunately for Peaches4U we have an appetite for gentle cats, also known as the other white meat, hmmmm tastes like chicken ;) :D Both Blazey and I bite into the gentle cat, not a pretty sight, but sure is tasty, and as it was only half a mouthful each, we turn around and there you are, our next meal, in two swift mouthfuls you are no longer, we go onto the 11 herbs and spices garden in order to add flavour to the delicious meal we have just partaken of ;) :D

I wish to be 30 female voices that chat non-stop inside each and every persons head that replies to this thread :D :D :D

18. nadirah

Wish not granted. Instead I send you to an opera where you let out all your voices and sing. But, you sing so horribly until the audience starts throwin' rotten eggs and tomatoes at you.

I wish I had some masking tape with me right now so that I can seal blackspear's mouth up. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

19. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

wish granted Nadirah-you have tons of masking tape and you start to tape Blackspears mouth shut and it starts sticking to you instead and before long you are a masking tape mummy and have to roam the earth for eternity that way.

I wish I could save you because your a friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.