Wish Corruption, a game where u get what u want!!!kinda

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

GRANTED YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BOT NO ONE ELSE EVER DOES

You end up in a mental home for life

i wish i had my owen house

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Granted, you have your own house, however it is full of termites, as you close the front door the house falls down around and on you, you are now dead.

I wish for a termite free house ;)

3. dog

dog Guest

Granted! But your termite free house is struck by lightning & burns to the ground, you die in the fire.

I wish I didn't need a house. ;)

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Your wish is granted...but when Winter came you would have nowhere to go to keep warm and you would turn into a popsicle and die from Death of cold...

I wish I was a Wish.......

Cochise, :cool:

5. dog

dog Guest

Granted! You are now my Wish ... used and gone! LOL

I wish I was the Head/Director of the NHL. :)

6. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Your wish is granted but you are asked to open the first game of the Season by striking the first puck....you give it your best shot....it hits the Goal-post...comes back like a rocket....hits you between the eyes and puts you on ice forever.........

I wish I hadn't got involved in all this.......

Cochise, :cool:

7. Blackspear

Your wish is granted, however since you did get involved you are now in a perpetual loop, like a "dog" chasing its tail.

I wish for a snow storm in summer

8. Devinco

Devinco Registered Member

Wish Granted!

But now you will have a heat wave and drought in winter. Wandering the streets in heavy winter clothes in the scorching winter heat in search of a drink of water, you finally collapse within a few feet of a water fountain dead from dehydration. The water fountain was broken anyway.

I wish I could fly.

9. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

wish granted-you are soaring with the birds and an airplane hits you and you live but your wings are amputated-

I wish I was a panther

10. Blackspear

You wish is granted. You can fly, however as you go towards the sun, the wax that holds your feathers on, it melts, you plumet to the earth and become part of it, nothing but a hole is left...

I wish I could walk on water.

11. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

your wish to be a panther is granted but on the way to the forest three pit bull chase and catch you and now you are no more :(

12. lynchknot

lynchknot Registered Member

I wish for communicable immunity. Imnunity from corruption includes all the plagues and trials of mankind. since it's communicable it spreads. hehe. Game over?

13. Devinco

Your wish is granted!

Your communicable immunity spreads like wild fire to all people across the planet.
    No one dies from the plagues of humanity and overpopulation rapidly overtakes us all. Food, water, power, real estate become harder to find.
    Eventually we are all physically squeezed to death from the crush of people.

I wish I could fly with high temperature resistant wings and an airplane avoidance system.

14. Blackspear

Your wish is granted, however as you take flight you cross my scope, as I squeeze the trigger a bullet fly’s, you land on a Bar-B-Q and are roasted slowly over the hot coals with 11 herbs and spices... hmmmmm Kentucky Fried Chicken :D

I wish I was God and had power over all wishes.

15. Devinco

Excuse me, that's Kentucky Fried Lion. :D

Your wish is granted oh Mighty One!
    However now you have to listen to the incessant whining from all of us puny mortals with our never ending petty wishes!
    Driven out of your Omnipotent Mind, you now wish you were mortal!

I wish I brought along some body armour on that last flight.

16. Blackspear

Your wish has been granted, the armor is too heavy and as you try to take flight the magnets in my super powered induction microwave suck you in, I again sprinkle you with 11 herbs and spices, throw in a few veggie’s, chicken stock and water, turn on the microwave for 5 hours...

Chicken soup anyone?

My wish is to be returned to God with earmuffs to drown out the whining of the puny immortals :D

17. lynchknot

Immunity is immunity even from all things you listed (hunger, overpop,death, etc) :)

18. Devinco

Wish Granted!
    The puny mortals, frustrated that the all-hearing God is not listening to their wishes (due to the earmuffs), have a realization that God is all-seeing as well.
    Now they make billions of signs all through out creation with their petty little wishes. Everywhere you look, there is a sign with a wish from a mortal.
    All-hearing, but you can no longer enjoy the sounds of your creation.
    All-seeing, the signs have littered your creation to the point that you must close your eyes to get any peace.
    Unable to enjoy your omniscience, you long for the days of mortality.

I wish I could go on the X-Prize space vehicle into outer space.

19. Devinco

Okay, your wish is granted!
    You and all mankind are now ants. You are immune from all the plagues and trials of mankind because you are no longer part of mankind.
    With the sudden increase of food supply, the Aardvark population explodes.
    You try to run, but are caught by the ant-eater's sticky tongue and are just an appetizer. :D

I wish I was immune from communicable immunity.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004
  20. Blackspear

Your wish is granted. Due to a loose tile on one of your wings, as your enter the earths stratosphere your space vehicle burns up, you eject just in the nick of time only to find out that your specially designed stratosphere parachute has malfunctioned. As you plummet to the earth you are rapidly cooked, your parachute deploys 200mt off the ground, you land on my preheated Bar-B-Q, I add 11 herbs and spices and there we have it, you are again turned into Kentucky Fried Chicken... AGAIN!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

21. Devinco

LOL! :D :D

I wish KFC would stop adding lion meat to their chicken dinners! :D

22. Blackspear

ROFLMAO, you will have to make a complaint to the complaints department, unfortunately you have to run the gauntlet through the lions den, hmmmmm note to self, have not yet received any complaints ;) :D

As there has not been a wish from you, your punishment is to be stripped of all fur, hmmmm looks like a big chicken to me, only there are 4 very large drumsticks, woooohoooo, gotta looooove drumsticks. Now you will be rolled in 11 herbs and spices and cooked until tender, looks like a chicken, tastes like a chicken…

Anyone for Kentucky Fried Chicken? ? ?

:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004
  23. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

XTRA spicy KFC chicken! :D :D
    Mama mia!

24. lynchknot

hehe, you forget that I am immune to corruption of this game. Immunity is all emcompassing. Join me and we will rule the world with kindness and compassion.

25. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Genie in the bottle, I wish for Mr Blaze to be struck by lightning then i'll fry him on a BBQ pit with 11 herbs & spices and marinate him with tabasco sauce!
    muahahhah..... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.