Wise Program Uninstaller Portable

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Romagnolo1973, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romagnolo1973

Romagnolo1973 Registered Member

Yes just another uninstaller portable working on 64bit and detecting 64bit programs on your pc, look that is in beta stage so ... but works with no issue in my 7 HP 64bit

Wise Program Uninstaller Beta 1.03
    Monday, September 10, 2012

Today, WiseCleaner.com announced a new freeware which has been eagerly looking forward to by the dear users in the past few months. It is Wise Program Uninstaller, a 100% free program uninstaller.

Features of this new freebie:
    Free of charge like most other utilities from WiseCleaner.com
    Support of removing programs by "Safe Uninstall" and "Forced Uninstall"
    Support of searching programs for the user who installed too many programs
    Very easy to use with its simple interface
    Small size and portable version only
    Support of Multi languages and free technical support

You can learn more about it from: http://www.wisecleaner.com/wiseuninstallerfree.html
    And you can download it for free from: http://www.wisecleaner.com/soft/WPU.zip

I don't know if is better than the other 2 portable (Geek Uninstaller and "the unmentionable" Iobit Uninstaller); we need try it more, but for sure is smaller because is only 1,44mb extracted :thumb:
    It works as the others, it start the uninstaller and then search for leftovers

2. PaulBB

PaulBB Registered Member

Nicetool but I like GeekUninstaller. I tried Wise Uninstaller and I noticed that uninstalling the 'X' program it removes not only the 'X' program registry traces, file and folders but even different folders based on the 'X' program name. For ex. If I have a folder on my desktop called CCLEANER with tutorials and the CCLEANER setup and I try to uninstall CCLEANER using Wise Uninstaller from my 'Program Files ' folder Wise Uninstaller removes the CCLEANER folder from my desktop as well. Like I said Wise Uninstaller is great but pay attention when uninstall something.

3. mrpink

mrpink Registered Member

Create an empty file "Config.ini" next to the executable to be fully portable, or else it will write it in %AppData%

4. Romagnolo1973

Romagnolo1973 Registered Member

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  5. mrpink

mrpink Registered Member

One thing i don't like with Wise programs is that you can not change the window size, it's either the default or full screen

6. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

This portable patching program also has an uninstaller feature.seems a nice program to use.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.