WinXP Pro SP2 and TI 9.1 boot issue

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bearcat245, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearcat245

bearcat245 Registered Member

I have a two minute delay when True Image 9.1 is installed during boot of WinXP SP2.
    The OS does load, but the time delay is unacceptable.
    My hardware is: ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, AMD 64x2 Dual Core 4200+, Cosair RAM 2GB, Western Digital Raptor 150GB & a 250GB data drive, NX7800GT Nivida PCI Express vga card.

I have tried upgrading the build, but that has no effect.
    If I remove the startup item for True Image (there are three) the problem goes away.
    Is there a issue noted for this problem and is there a fix?:(

2. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

There is no need for any feature of TI to be starting up in the Tray unless, perhaps, you want to do automatic scheduled backups. Even so, you can probably automate this using other methods.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello bearcat245,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please submit a request for technical support. Provide the files and information collected in your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread.
    We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Anton Sherkhonov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.