Windows Vista Ultimate

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by mehipour, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mehipour

mehipour Registered Member

I've got a Dell Vostro 1510 Laptop with windows Vista Ultimate installed on it. I use eset smart security 2.7 on it and it's has been updated everyday. Is it suitable for windows vista since it is a little bit old itself? I use the version 3 in my office on windows xp. I want to make sure if both versions work the same way so I won't change my laptop's nod32.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello!

There is no Eset Smart Security 2.7 . Perhaps you mean NOD32 Antivirus system v2.7 ?

v2.7 looks this way:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=201898&postcount=27

Version 3 , which you say you use in your office , looks like this:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1162061&postcount=27

ESET Smart Security looks like this
    www.esetsmartsecurity.com

Version 3 has better detection that NOD32 v2.7 and v3 should act better in Windows Vista , so I would advise you upgrade to v3 - it is free . You can visit www.eset.com (Download section) , get the latest version and install on the top of your 2.7 . Note - reboot in required afterwards. Use default settings and make sure you update the protection after Windows restart.

3. mehipour

mehipour Registered Member

Yes I was mistaken. Thanks for reminding. I will upgrade my nod package. But Does NOD32 2.7 have firewall and other tools other than antivirus?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  4. pbmcmlxxi

pbmcmlxxi Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.