Windows home server support

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by DGMurdockIII, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DGMurdockIII

DGMurdockIII Registered Member

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It should be possible to install home edition of V4 on Windows Home Server.

3. DGMurdockIII

DGMurdockIII Registered Member

I have it installed but i would like it to be fully compatible and if there are any problems for them to be fixed not that im having any and if there is any feature that could be intagrated to make it better supported for windows home surver

4. edegrund

edegrund Registered Member

I installed NOD32 AV 4.0.437.0 on Windows Homeserver. It looks like everything works without a problem
    Now I want to install:
    1.1.1 ERA Server (ERAS)
    The server component of ERA runs as a service under the following Microsoft Windows® NT‑based operating systems: NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 2008. The main task of this service is to collect information from clients and to send them various requests. These requests, including configuration tasks, remote installation requests, etc., are created through the ERA Console (ERAC). ERAS is a meeting point between ERAC and client computers – a place where all information is processed, maintained or modified before being transferred to clients or to ERAC.

on the Windows homeserver.
    Now I understood that WHS is based on Windows 2003 server. But I had some problems accessing DB files of programs like File maker Pro

Does anybody has experience with Windows home server and the Remote Server voor Smart Security Business edition?

Kind regards,

Emile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.