Windows Directory Revealer !

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Spanner intheWorks, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

I just downloaded that...it looks useful! Thank you. :)

2. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

Initially, I was surprised to need VisualBasic, too...but it wasn't a problem. I missed that when I first installed it, and it looked the same with it as it did w/o it. I haven't run it yet to see exactly what it does.

I thought (based on what, I don't know) it would give me the ability to do things in an environment that looked more like DOS. That sounded comfortable. Now, I'm not as sure I can do those things. I'm also thinking I probably shouldn't, in view of how much more complicated computers' file systems have gotten in the past decade (+ or -). ;)

SO I can't share whether I think it's useful or not, nevermind HOW useful, and I can't cite any points, good, bad, or indifferent. Sorry about that! You sound as if you have some interest in the software.

I can say that so far, I have no reason to regret impulsively downloading it. :cool:

3. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

Here's a snapshot of the properties. Perhaps you'll be able to tell from looking at it. :)

Attached Files:

4. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

The snapshot is from the properties of the copy in my downloads file rather than from wherever it installed itself when I opened it. I've got it SOMEplace, anyhow...

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

It should be in your Windows, system32 folder. Mine resides there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.