Windows 8 installation video guide

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Mrkvonic, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Today, I am going to do the most spectacular, most unusual thing, which is to offer you a video clip showcasing the installation of an operating system. Never done that before. A revolution. You will be most surprised by the content of the video clip, as it features Windows 8, an operating system that does not deserve to be installed and used. And yet, due to massive popular demand, I felt somewhat compelled to give you a quick presentation of the necessary steps needed to enjoy your computer. Therefore, without much further ado, please follow me. One last word, even if you are a Linux user, this article is a must. You will see. Trust me.

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/windows-8-video-guide.html

Mods, destroy if unsuitable.

Cheers,
    Mrk

2. sgr

sgr Registered Member

HAHAHA ;))you're good mate! For others watching this I recommend to read this one too :
    http://4sysops.com/archives/your-first-8-minutes-with-windows-8-please-dont-start-whining/
    This guy knows what is wrong with Dedoimedo (simply to old for Android and tablet or yet PC Tablet world upcoming - like the one on a white horse against Idiocracy of touch everything with your sticky fingers like a monkey - sad but impossible to bypass anyway.) Sometimes you can teach sometimes you must learn/adopt.

Cheers.

3. AlexC

AlexC Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.