Windows 7 x64 sleep

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by xxJackxx, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

Is anyone still having issues with putting a machine to sleep with the current build of ESS and Windows 7 x64? I know there were issues with previous versions but I have not seen any other complaints with the current build. It was easily reproducable with ESS installed and removing it solved the problem. Any suggestions?

2. MattJN

MattJN Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

You are correct that this was an issue in previous versions. I have not seen any reports for current builds with the same problem. Was this machine by chance *upgraded* from one of those previous versions? If so, an uninstall/restart/reinstall might be in order.

Thanks,

Matt
    Eset Premium Support

3. xxJackxx

Thanks for the reply but no I do not upgrade without removing any trace of a previous version. I actually never ran the version with the known problem. I had a different product installed before.

4. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

5. xxJackxx

I just reformatted my laptop and with a clean installation of everything it seems to work, at least so far. I am hoping for no prolems but if any come up I will post back. Thanks for the replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.