Windows 2000 Pro Sound issue

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by TECHWG, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

Hey guys, can anyone tell me a fix for this issue. My issue is to do with multipul voice connections, but this example will demonstrate the problem.

The ability to load 2 sound recorders (sndrec32.exe) and press record on both and it record the mic both copies of recorder and same with loading 6 copys . . i need to be able to be on voice with MSN & Yahoo and also in Counterstrike as i can in XP, but i never have been able to in 2000 even with new drivers . . . is this a known issue since my friends had the same isssue too. This issue and the lack of user switching is the only thing keeping me on XP . . i LOVE 2000, but i cant live withought multipul voice . . i can deal with no user switching for the most part

Thanks guyso_O

2. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

anyone ?

3. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Hi TECHWG,

Barring helpful response here, you may do better posing this question in a SIP specific forum such as - http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/voip
    Unfamiliar myself with this protocol .... you may be able to locate information pertaining to your query on voip-info.org's wiki.

GF

Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.