win32/trojandownloader.small.nsl trojan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by IronLung, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronLung

IronLung Registered Member

I would like to know what this virus/trojan does to someones PC?
    NOD32 finds this files on my PC but i cant seem to get ride of it :mad:
    I did a search on google and found a thread on this MSG board.
    I did all my Settings like it said to set it up on the main board that was sticky but still cant seem to get rid of it.
    I would love to do away with this virus/trojan, but i would also like to know what it does to a pc beside screw it up.
    Can someone log on to my pc with it?
    Everytime i reboot my pc i get a popup letting me know that it has infected my pc.

Thanks

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello and Welcome to Wilders!

This trojan is trojan downloader . This trojan itself is not harmful for your computer . It is made to download another malicious code , another one which is the real malicious one .

Please , do the following to get rid of it:

1.Make sure your definition is up-to-date by pressing Control Center -> Update -> Update now.

2.Make sure your settings are the same as this tutorial.

3. Boot in Safe Mode and then perform full scan there -> Start - Programs - ESET - NOD32 -and perforum full Scan&Clean over your hard drives . NOD32 will take care of these threats :)

After the trojan is removed , restart your computer . Please , let us know if the trojan is still there . If it is , tell us where exactly NOD32 finds the trojan (the name and the path , e.g. C:\Windows\system32\ihbetest3.exe)
    :thumb:

3. IronLung

IronLung Registered Member

The trojan is gone:D Thanks a Million HiTech Boy

*Does the happy dance*

After i set up my setting like it was on the link it did a deeper scan, meaning at fist on my default setting it only scanned th folders,but after i changed my settings it scanned the folders i had and all the files in the one by one.

Thanks again for your help. :thumb:

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.