win32/trojan.Opnis received by mail....

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pykko, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pykko

pykko Registered Member

I just received yesterday an unusual e-mail in my Bulk folder. It contained a .cmd file attached. I downloaded it and Norton and NOD32 said nothing.

I sent it immediately to F-Prot and they replied it is an important malware. Dr.Web and Kaspersky also and they add it in one hour.

NOD32 still doesn't detect it. :( They say they're adding samples on a priority-base and the most important first.
    I bet this e-mail was received by many other users and some eventually run it and get infected.

Hope ESET will react fast to it. :)

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As noted in past closed\removed threads of this type and in keeping with our position....these type threads are neither support issue related or helpful. If\when vendors receive said samples they will act on an item according to the priority they deem necessary. What We will not be continuing is yet another thread of who's added the item to their database and who hasn't.

Also Please have a look at this closed thread for further comments concerning this matter.

Having said that....this thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.