win32/Pacex.Gen problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by fariz, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fariz

fariz Registered Member

Real-time file system protection file D:\autorun.inf Win32/PSW.OnLineGames.NNU trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined Real-time file system protection file D:\oiwj.exe a variant of Win32/Pacex.Gen virus unable to clean
    Real-time file system protection file C:\autorun.inf Win32/PSW.OnLineGames.NNU trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
    Real-time file system protection file C:\oiwj.exe a variant of Win32/Pacex.Gen virus unable to clean

Can someone advice how to get rid of this virus? My console spammed with this message for last week. Found on this forum suggestion to disable restore point, but it did not worked.

2. Zyrtec

Zyrtec Registered Member

Hi,

I think it should be good if you provide a little bit more information so we can better help you

What OS s you running on your PC? XP? Vista?

Which version of ESET NOD32 is installed on your PC, 2.70? 3.0? 4.0?

Regards,

Carlos

3. cqpreson

cqpreson Registered Member

Restarting your computer and entering Safe Mode.Then deleting oiwj.exe and re-scaning your computer again.

Having a try in this way.I hope this approach can help with killing virus:) .

4. fariz

fariz Registered Member

Windows XP. NOD32 3.0

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Try installing v. 4.0.437.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.