WIN32/kryptik.aal Trojan Detected

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by ComputerYHA, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ComputerYHA

ComputerYHA Registered Member

I keep having ESET Anti-virus software pop up saying they have detected this trojan. I've run the scan MANY times and it will detect an infection but not allow me to quarantine or delete to problem. I've tried adware scans as well but no luck. HELP!! :(

2. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hi ComputerYHA,

You should open a case with support here. When you receive the reply that tells you a case has been opened, reply to that email with the scanning log copied and pasted the into it. Also include a link to this thread.

BFG

3. ComputerYHA

ComputerYHA Registered Member

Thanks BFG!

4. ccomputertek

ccomputertek Registered Member

For WIN32/kryptik you need either mcafee rootkit detective or rootrepeal, because i'm fairly certain if that file was executed, it installed a rootkit.the rootkit is loaded in your operating memory now after every reboot, so it will keep detecting it.And because it is in memory, it cannot be cleaned or quarantined.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

What exact error do you get when trying to clean/delete the file? Do you use version 4?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.